RVW Advies

John Gration - 16 september 2013

“When you have a difference of opinion with the income tax department you can try to fix it yourself or hire a tax lawyer. I tried to fix it myself but failed so I decided to hire a tax lawyer (not the same as an accountant). Rob is not cheap but then again, who cares if he saves you €30.000? He also successfully helped a good friend regarding a foreign savings-account which the income tax department were interested in. He knows his stuff and enjoys a battle (and enjoys winning too).”

Deel dit artikel